WHAT WE DO
Owned by local couple, Valerie and Scott, Larkin Arts is a community-minded art center, committed to promoting and supporting artists and enthusiasts of all ages and levels by providing quality art products, education, exhibits, and working studio space.
We have 4 main components to our business:
- A super sweet SUPPLY STORE -with quality products for students and professional artists, and artwork for sale by local artists.
- An art SCHOOL comprised of two classrooms that offers art education for kids and adults. We have summer camps, painting parties and more!
- The Wine-Riner GALLERIES host work by local and national artists each month, including solo, juried and groups shows. We hold art openings on the first Friday of the month from 5-8pm.
- Five Artist STUDIOS round out the business, offering a place for artists to work and for the public to watch, interact with artists and find special items for commission.
We also ...
- Hold annual ART MARKETS in April, July and December. These are lively events with up to 25 local artist vendors. You can buy locally made arts and crafts directly from the artist!
- Host art parties of all sorts, adult and child, including BIRTHDAY PARTIES, friends' night, and more!