ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
The art education program at Larkin Arts features two classrooms and offers art classes for everyone! Our school provides a fun, professional environment where students of all ages and experience levels can participate in art making.
Our instructors for classes of K-12 students are certified art educators or university professors. Other classes are taught by either a certified art educator or a highly skilled professional artist with teaching experience.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF CLASSES:
- Classes in particular media as well as various themes
- Studio experience combined with art history, aesthetics and criticism
- Weekly figure drawing/open studio classes for adults
- Weekly, ongoing, monthly or 6 week workshops, or single 1-day only courses
- All day workshops for kids on teacher workdays
- Guest lectures and demonstrations
- Special event coordinating such as birthday parties and holiday gift-making
- Partnerships with local non-profits to bring art to kids in need