ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
The art education program at Larkin Arts features two classrooms and offers art classes for everyone! Our school provides a fun, professional environment where students of all ages and experience levels can participate in art making.
Our instructors for classes of k-12 aged students are certified art educators or university professors. Other classes are taught by either a certified art educator or a highly skilled, professional artist with teaching experience.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF CLASSES:
- Media focused courses such as:
Ceramics, Watercolor, Acrylic, Oil, Collage, Drawing, etc
- Themed or subject courses such as:
Portraits, Botanical Illustration, etc
- Art Parties, with a follow-along painting that you create in one night
- Weekly, ongoing, monthly or 6 week courses, or single 1-day only workshops
- All day workshops for kids on Spring Break
- Weekly Summer Camps all summer long
- Guest lectures and demonstrations
- Special event coordinating such as birthday parties and holiday gift-making
- Partnerships with local non-profits to bring art to kids in need